Telecoms Fraud is very serious, we want to help to protect your business and your customers from becoming a victim.
Here are a few things to look out for that are used by fraudsters. Please make sure your staff are aware and vigilant to avoid being caught;
- Check the company name to ensure they have an online presence, such as an active website and social media channels
- If you start to receive a large amount of connection requests – be wary!
- Look out for spelling mistakes and poor grammar
- Slight spelling differences or symbols in website links used to direct intended victims to fake sites
- Messages that are sent to generic names “Dear friend”
- Asking you to call a telephone number you do not recognise
If you receive a SPAM text please check out this LINK; which provides advise from Ofcom in tackling nuisance calls, messages and SPAM texts.
Diamond take fraud very seriously, if you require further information or want our advice please get in touch.