Diamond Group are an established and first-class provider of tailored technology solutions. We recognise that IT, telecoms, copying technology and people make the world go around.
Our excellent reputation is largely due to the quality of people we employ and we are seeking a Business Development Manager to help drive technology sales to new business customers.
If you’re an experienced sales professional, with a proven ability to sell, this is an excellent opportunity to build a rewarding role within a successful technology company. The role will suit individuals who have a strong B2B sales background with previous experience and success in a similar role focusing on technology solutions and services.
The successful candidate will deliver innovative and creative solutions that meet key business drivers/needs, through the sale of the services we provide. The successful candidate will be tasked with building and maintaining a new business pipeline and existing accounts. You will be responsible for developing a rapport with new/existing customers over the phone and face to face.
- Have a proven track record of achieving new business sales targets
- Experience of selling office based technology
- Experience of managing a diverse range of clients
- Ability to present at a senior level
- Cold-calling (phone and some canvassing) gaining new customers
- Attend sales meetings and maximise sales to customers
- Account Management of your own customer database – sales, after sales etc
- Increase revenue from your own customer base by up-sell and cross-sell
- Handle enquiries regarding up-grades, cross-selling and customer deals.
- Close sales and process all paperwork.
- Deliver sustainable sales growth, whilst maximising Company profit and achieving Company sales targets.
- Identifying and reporting back on market trends.
- Activity driven, with a strong focus on developing new customers
- Experience of selling a “managed service” opportunity with a consultative approach
- Commercially astute, with the ability to maximise revenue streams
- Proven success within the Managed Print Services (MPS) market place and/or from an IT hardware/software sales background
- Well-honed people skills and an established relationship builder at senior level
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to sell added value services
It is essential that you have a driving licence. An attractive package is offered including a competitive basic salary and commission (not capped).